Suggested Reading – Year 7 to 11
Whilst you are learning from home we have put together a list of books that will help you learn more about the Holocaust.
- Annexed – Sharon Dogar
- If Not Now, When? – Primo Levi
- Maus – Art Spiegelman
- Once, Then, After & Now (four-part series) – Morris Gleitzman
- Rutka’s Notebook – Rutka Laskier
- The Book Thief – Markus Zusak
- The Diary of a Young Girl – Anne Frank
- The Missing: The True Story of My Family in World War II – Michael Rosen
If you have any questions please get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Take a look at our Instagram, Twitter and Facebook pages where we’ll be sharing more ideas and resources for home learning.