Suggested Reading – Year 5 and 6
Whilst your child or students are learning from home, we have put together a helpful list of suggested suitable reading for years 5 and 6 to help them to develop their understanding of the Holocaust.
- Anne Frank – Josephine Poole & Angela Barrett
- Emil and Karl – Yankev Glatshteyn
- Hitler’s Canary – Sandi Toksvig
- Number the Stars – Lois Lowry
- One Small Suitcase – Barry Turner
- The Diary of a Young Girl – Anne Frank
- The Missing: The True Story of My Family in World War II – Michael Rosen
- When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit – Judith Kerr
If you have any questions please get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Take a look at our Instagram, Twitter and Facebook pages where we’ll be sharing more ideas and resources for home learning.